Tuesday, January 22, 2013

St. John's River, FL


We got a little fishing done! Curt Anderson invited us out for an afternoon on the St. John’s River. 
Captain Curt


















The shad were running and he thought it would be fun for us. He is out fishing several times a week, so he let us catch the fish today. Barbara and I tied at five shad apiece, but she says she got the biggest one. It was hard to argue since it did not quite get all the way into the boat to tell. Should we count those? 

I also caught two sunfish and a speck, so I am declaring myself King of the River for the trip.
Use both hands, Curt. I think I have a whale!


















Oh, another shad. It FELT like a whale!


















We loved the chance to get out on the water. Thanks Curt!

No comments:

Post a Comment