Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy St. Valentine's Day

We finished up in Gaffney this morning and hit the road. It got down into the thirties last night and we were thoughtful enough to turn on the heat. It was pretty chilly this morning as we got ready to go. Cold enough in fact to affect the air pressure in the tires. Since I knew the technicians were to air up the tires to their proper pressure I thought I had better double check with them to be sure that the low pressure was indeed just temperature related. Turns out it was, so off we went.

We are stopping in Hardeeville, SC just short of Savannah, GA. We set up, but did not unhook the jeep. No place to go really. Even if we wanted to go somewhere nice for dinner all the places would be packed for Valentine's Day.

What did I get Barbara for Valentine's Day you ask? You know the holiday color is red, so I got her a nice expensive bottle of wine. I know you thought it would be something nice to wear, but at our age it might just be!

No comments:

Post a Comment