Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat!


We broke camp early Wednesday to head home to defend the castle against the goblins Halloween night. The departure was not uneventful. Barbara had driven the car over to the dump station and I was to follow in the coach. As I weaved my way out of the narrow space I was able to use the mirrors to remain clear of the palm trees. Except the part of the leaning tree that was not visible in the mirror. The tree curved into the road well off the ground, but not high enough for me to avoid leaning against it in my turn out of the campsite. I ended up rubbing the awning cover pretty hard. I was able to reach Barbara and she came back to help with the intricate guiding needed to back away from the tree and try again. The cover is a little deformed but appears to be functional. We will find out when we try to put it out when we wash the coach next week.

We got home in time to get the decorations back up that we had taken down due to the high winds.




































































Nia enjoyed greeting the kids. As it started to get dark her eyes lit up just like our mummy? After several groups of kids Nia was pooped!








































The kids seemed to have a good time, and we enjoy making it fun for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment